Monday 4 March 2013

2D Crochet Cat Applique

 So I have a whole bunch of cat patterns and who knows who designed them... if anyone knows post please. These are all sooo cute! There are so many patterns so if you are crazy about cats you will be crazy about this post!





For these three, "Cecinatrix" wrote out written instructions for these three cats so this might be easier. :)
http://cecinatrix.blogspot.com/2009/05/window-cat-family-revised-for-humans-to.html



"Cecinatrix" wrote out the instructions for the next pattern for people who prefer that. Find them here :)
http://cecinatrix.blogspot.com/2008/11/cats-all-over-place.html


Ok so lastly I found this pattern being sold online and it's pretty cute by "Susanlinnstudio".

Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these together! I especially like your first yellow cat. It looks exquisite. I too wish you and I knew the creators of the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 1st cat is from a japanese site, i found it 4 years ago on a russian site and tracked it back. can't remember now the name but she's on facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone have the pattern translation for the first one? Every time I attempt it I find myself making the legs wrong so that they look broken and have to be twisted around and still look wrong when they are "fixed". I think I am just somehow doing the legs inside out or something. Besides that I think since I learned with written patterns the symbols throw me off.

      Delete
    2. Written pattern for the first cat on blog is in the comments of a Facebook post. The Facebook group is called "Not Your Grandma's Crochet" you can find the post by searching "Megan Francis" within the group.
      The instructions is written out through the comments by Bun L. & Morgan H. Along with helpful tips from others.

      Credits to all those who helped me understand the graph. Very appreciative of this crochet group.

      Delete
  3. The first pattern i have found before on
    http://moipetelki.ru/blog/dekor/kruzhevnye-applikacii-zveryushki/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm Cecinatrix. Just found this post so sorry for delay. Here's the "Scardey Cat" pattern: http://cecinatrix.blogspot.com/2008/10/halloween-fridgiesappliques.htmlibatrux

    It's written in abbreviations but should help some. Just ask if you need anything clarified. 🐱

    ReplyDelete
  5. Written pattern for the first cat on blog is in the comments of a Facebook post. The Facebook group is called "Not Your Grandma's Crochet" you can find the post by searching "Megan Francis" within the group.
    The instructions is written out through the comments by Bun L. & Morgan H. Along with helpful tips from others.

    Credits to all those who helped me understand the graph. Very appreciative of this crochet group.

    ReplyDelete