Tuesday 19 March 2013

Crochet Book Online - Crochet Jewelry 40 Beautiful and Unique Designs

Ok so I know you guys are all as excited about this book as I am because it's CROCHET JEWELRY! I haven't had a chance to post any jewelry patterns yet but I thought I'd post this book to wet everyone's appetites!  This book is amazing... so many beautiful designs so I hope you check it out. I can't wait to start some jewelry making~

Crochet Jewelry 40 Beautiful and Unique Designs
http://issuu.com/talpa/docs/crochet_jewellery

So this is pretty self explanatory .. it shows you how to make 40 different patterns of jewelry from necklaces to bracelets, earnings, pins, rings, and chockers. Who knows maybe you will start coming up with your own designs after doing a few of these patterns right?!

Let's make some jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment